EAP WTHD19: 1099 Process Doesn't Include Transactions From Newly Added AP Business Unit
(Doc ID 2648051.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New AP Business Unit was created during 2019. When added to a Control ID 1099 Process didn't include transactions from new AP BU in IRS File and Copy B
1. Make sure Business US003 is not specified on the Withholding Report Control Information. But make sure US001 is specified.
2. Add Withholding Adjustment for AP BU US001 for 1099 Applicable Supplier.
3. Run 1099 Job
4. Review the Business Unit in PS_WTHD_1099_TBL. It should be US001.
5. Run Withholding Sent Process
6. Review PS_WTHD_SENT_DTL data. Business Unit should be US001
7. Add Business Unit US003 to the Withholding Report Control Information
8. Add Withholding Adjustment to the same supplier for Business US003.
9. Run 1099 Job
10. Review the Business Unit in PS_WTHD_1099_TBL. It should be US003
CopyB generated with zero amount and the transaction for new business unit is not included.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document