EEX 9.2: Unable To Print Expense Report Prior Submitting For Approval
(Doc ID 2648549.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating expense report in fluid and saving it, user is unable to print the expense report.
- Click the Fluid Expenses tile
- Click the Create Expense Report tile
- Click the Add Expense Button
- Enter and Expense Type, Description, Payment Type and Amount
- Click the Save Button at the top of the page.
- Click the "General Information" link at the top left of the page
- General Information for the expense report is displayed there is no Print Expense Report option available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document