EAR9.2 - Deposit Updated To 'Complete' Pre-maturely While Only Partial Payments Have Been Applied and Are No Longer Available in Regular Deposit Search Even If All The Payments Are Not Applied
(Doc ID 2648654.1)
Last updated on JULY 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment Online Deposit
After applying one of the payments within a deposit where multiple payments exist and upon completion of AR Update, the deposit no longer appears as on the Regular deposit page even though several of the payments remain unapplied.
1. Ensure that your system contains the fix for bug 29819999.
2. Create a deposit with multiple payments
3. Apply one of the payments and post it
4. Search for the deposit in the regular deposits page.
5. Deposit is not available even if all the payments are not posted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document