Process PO_POCHNG ABENDED at Step PO_CMBLDDST.BD1000.CReqste After Changing the Requisition Price From Zero To Another Value.
(Doc ID 2648985.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the price on an eProcurement requisition is changed from Zero to a positive dollar amount, thus creating a Requisition Change Request to later be processed by the PO_POCHNG process, the PO_POCHNG process fails due to a denominator of zero.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. ePro requisition is created with one line for zero amount.
2. Copy the ePro requisition into a new PO and Dispatch.
3. From Manage Requisitions, edit the ePro requisition.
4. Change the price from zero to any value.
5. Approve the change request
6. Run the PO_POCHNG process.
7. Process will run to no success
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document