System throws Data being Added Conflicts Error when Mass Update Action performing for the Requisition have One Time Address.
(Doc ID 2648987.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System throws Data being added conflicts error when Mass Update action performing for the Requisition have One Time Address.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Definition
Enable change tracking option and update template
2. Navigation : Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Options
Click Change Reason Codes
3. Change the reason code required as None
5. Navigate : eProcurement > Administer Procurement > Maintain System Users and Roles > Role Action Name
6.Click eye glass
7. Disable the role NO_ONETIME_SHIPTO
8. Enable Commitment Control for Purchasing
9. Navigate : eProcurement > Requisition
10. Add two items
11. Click Edit for all items
12. Click Add One Time Address
13. Enter Address
14. Click Ok for the messages
15. Click Save and Submit
16. Do budget Check
17. Edit requisition
18. Update the quantity of first item
19. Save and submit
20. Click Edit this Requisition
21. Select the first line item and click mass change
22. Enter any data or leave blank
23. Click Ok for the message
24. Click Save and Submit
Issue : Receive an error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document