Getting Error when Saving Reconcile Statement if there are Comments in the Transaction and Split into Multiple PO Line Items.
(Doc ID 2649032.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error when saving reconcile statement if there are comments in the transaction and split into multiple PO line items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate : Purchasing > Procurement Cards > Reconcile > Reconcile Statement
2. Search Empl ID
3. Select one transaction (Transaction have comments)
4. click Add Purchase Details
5. Enter Business Unit and PO ID (there are 69 ProCard Transaction Splits)
6. Say Ok (69 rows are added to Procurement Card Transactions)
7. Click Save
Issue : Receive an Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document