EAR 9.2 - In Collection Workbench Filter Items Doesn't Work When Searched With Document ID
(Doc ID 2649875.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Collections Workbench
When "Document ID" is used as filter criteria, it returns no rows. So the filter criteria as document number doesn't work on collections workbench.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Accounts Receivables > Collection Workbench; Enter the below search parameters and click on Search button SetID – SHARE Customer – 1000
2. Click on the Item tab
3. Change the Status to ALL and click on Go button
4. Click on the Detail 5 tab and scroll through the results to find the Item that has a value for Document.
5. Copy the value in the Document field - ( for example "DOCJAN2015") and click on the hyperlink “Filter Items”
6. Enter the value in the Document ID field and click on Search button
7. Search results shows blank. Filter Items does work properly for other fields except for Document ID field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document