Item Supplier By Region Not Working When Creating a Fluid Requisition, System Is Showing All Suppliers From Different Regions
(Doc ID 2649898.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When setting up the Item supplier by region for an item with two different suppliers, then when creating a requisition from Fluid system is not validating the ship to location used and allow both suppliers to appear, however in classic system is only showing the correct supplier linked to that Ship to location.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select an item with two suppliers
2. Each one has it is own supplier region
3. Link these two regions to two different ship to locations
4. Create a new requisition from classic navigation and notice that system is showing the supplier only linked to that region linked to that ship to location.
5. Create the same requisition from fluid tile.
6. System is displaying all the suppliers from different regions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document