Getting Error "No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)" When Analyzing The BID Group For New Event Version By Groups
(Doc ID 2649899.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error message when Analyzing the New Event Version By groups
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new event
- Set the Factor Event Score to Total Score and Weighting to 100.
- Create group line items
- Post the event
- Create bidder response and enter bids for the lines and groups
- Analyze bids by Group.
- Create a new version of the event and set the Factor Event Score to “Line Score and Total Score”.
- Add event header bid factor.
- Remove line 2 and line 3 from Group1 and create Group2 for line 2 and Group3 for line 3.
- Extend End Date and post the event.
- Cancel the existing bid responses from the previous version and enter new bids.
- Once event is ended, click the analyze event icon in Event Workbench
- Click Analyze Group and analyze Group1. Buffer error message should pop up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document