EGL 9.2: Financial Structure Request (FSR) Open Discussion Attachment Error on Internet Explorer: URL Catalog entry "" not found. EOFD_DSCNWND_DW.EOFD_BTN_VIEW_ATCH.FieldChange PCPC:327 Statement:5 The URL catalog entry specified in the first paramet
(Doc ID 2649976.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to open an attachment using discussion functionality for Financial Structure Request, on Internet Explorer, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Login as requestor
2. Click on Financial Structure Request Tile
3. Click Add to create new request
4. Enter General Information and Save
5. Add Lines, select Account & ChartField Template
6. Click on Discussion/Attachments to upload attachment
7. Complete Request Detail and Save
8. Go back to home page and select FSR tile again
9. Search for above request and attempt to open the attachment
Refer to replication document attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document