EES: VoucherBuild Fails For eSettlement Self Service Invoices When Email Notification is Turned on the Transaction Registry of EMInvoiceLineApproval
(Doc ID 2651109.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher build fails for Self Serivce Invoices when the Email notification is turned on the transaction registry of EMInvoiceLineApproval
invalid character and unable to resolve
the metasql %list on APVEDTMOVE.Main.Step45 PeopleCode
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure email notification is enabled on the EMInvoiceLineApproval transaction registry
2. Perform the eSettlements buyer setup to enable invoice approvals
3. create a PO with matching enabled
4. create a receipt
5. create a self service invocie by copying the po from step 2
6. run voucher build. it fails with invalid character and unable to resolve the metasql %list on APVEDTMOVE.Main.Step45 PeopleCode
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document