eS: Self-Service Invoice Invoices created with wrong Remit address when using Fluid Pages
(Doc ID 2651152.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Self-Service Invoice is created with the wrong Invoicing Address and Remitting Address when the Supplier has multiple Locations and Addresses, and the Invoice is created for the non-default Location.
1. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review Supplier Details> Create a New Supplier
2. Register Supplier ID = USA0000012 is as an eSettlements Supplier
3 On the Address page, add a 2nd Address
4. On the Locations page, add a 2nd Location
a. Under Location Details, Invoicing Address and Remitting Address is associated to 2nd Address
5. On the Supplier > Location page for the 2nd Location, select Payables hyperlink
a. On the Payables Options page, Address = 2 for both Invoicing and Remitting
6. Agreement is created for Buyer = US001 / Supplier = USA0000012 / Location = LOC2
7. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review User Profiles
8. For User ID = JSCOTT, under Accessible Suppliers, only have 1 Supplier
specified -- Contra Costa Communications (USA0000012)
9. Log into the Supplier Portal with User ID = JSCOTT
10. Create a Self-Service Invoice
11. Click Save for Later
12. Using SQL, check the VCHR_HDR_QV for the Voucher associated to the Invoice created in Step 10
13. ADDRESS_SEQ_NUM and REMIT_ADDR_SEQ_NUM = 1
14. Through View Invoice, re-display the Invoice from Step 10
15. Click Save and Submit
16. Using SQL, check the VCHR_HDR_QV for the Voucher
17. ADDRESS_SEQ_NUM and REMIT_ADDR_SEQ_NUM populated with 1 instead of 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document