Not Able to Close the PO After Un-linking a Requisition From a Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2651184.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not Able to Close the PO After Un-linking a Requisition From a Purchase Order. The Entry Event (FS_EVENTGEN), Requisition Reversal not Posting After Unlink.
1. Create Requisition in Period 1 for 100 and Validate Budget Check;
2. Run Entry Event Req(FS_EVENTGEN) – run by document;
3. Create Purchase Order in Period 1 for 100 (copy from Requisition in step 1);
4. Validate PO Budget check. Note that Requisition is associated to PO at PO distribution line;
5. Entry Event PO (FS_EVENTGEN) – run by document;
6. Entry Event Req (FS_EVENTGEN) – run by document;
7. “Unlink Req from PO”. Clear requisition info at PO distribution line;
8. OK to message 'The requisition open quantity/amount will be increased. (10200,453);
9. OK to message 'Requisition information has been cleared on distribution line. (10200,707);
10. Change PO accounting and budget date;
11. Save and Budget Check PO.
12. Run Entry Event PO (FS_EVENTGEN) - By Business Unit;
13. Run Entry Event Req(FS_EVENTGEN) – By Business Unit;
14. Close the PO (Buyer Workbench Page);
15. If the PO is not qualified to close due to Receiving Required, override it.
16. When proceed the close, got the message:
“Entry Event Accounting has not been generated prior to closing Purchase Order 0000000408. (10225,46) “
OK to message.
17. If try to run FS_EVENTGEN again, the PO is not available to select. (It was ran before at step 5).
Not able to close the PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document