ELM 9.2: Future Dated Hires Not Being Auto Enrolled After Process Asynchronous Data
(Doc ID 2651242.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Future dated hires not being auto enrolled after running Process Asynchronous Data (LM_LD_ASYNC).
Scenario: Setup auto enrollment for new hires and rehires employees in ELM. When a person is hired with a future effective date in Human Capital Management (HCM), the Person and Job data is sent via Integration Broker to ELM. Then, run the Process Asynchronous Data (LM_LD_ASYNC) scheduled to run and it loads the Person and Job data from the ELM staging tables. Then, Process Asynchronous Data triggers Process Auto Enroll (AE_LM_AENRL) but the new Learners are not enrolled in the Class setup for Auto Enrollment.
Steps to Replicate the Issue:
- In ELM, create a policy with two conditions Action = Hire and New Hire
- Navigate to Main Menu >Enterprise Components > Active Analytics Framework
- Add Class to the new Policy with a Start Date
- Activate the policy.
- In HCM, Hire an Employee with Future Hire date
- In ELM, Run Process Asynchronous Data in ELM
- Notice the Auto Enrollment Process (AE_LM_AENRL) triggered but future effective dated Learners not getting enrolled in the Class.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document