Purchase Order Header Status Changed From Dispatched To Approved When Editing The Ship To Comments While Having A Cancelled Purchase Order Line
(Doc ID 2651576.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO header status gets changed from dispatched to approved when editing the PO header Ship To comments if the PO has a cancelled line, if there is no cancelled line then the PO header status will not change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new PO with two lines
- Add header Ship To comments.
- Approve and dispatch the PO.
- Now cancel any line from the PO.
- Re-dispatch the PO
- Edit the Header Ship To Comments.
- Save the PO and notice that the header status changed from dispatched to approved.
- If you perform the same exact steps but without cancelling the PO line, then the PO header status will remain dispatched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document