One Time Address Button Incorrectly Labeled After Editing It For The Second Time, It Is Showing "Add One Time Address" However It Should Show As "Edit One Time Address"
(Doc ID 2651593.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a one time address to the Fluid requisition page , the label of the Push button changed to "Edit One Time Address" which is correct, however if you go back to the main requisition page and again try to edit the one time address , the button label will change back to "Add one time address'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new ePro requisition using the Fluid tile.
- Press on the Mass Change button on the checkout page.
- Notice that the onetime Address Push button says :" Add onetime Address" which is correct.
- Now add any address.
- Notice that the Push Button label says: "Edit onetime Address" which is correct.
- Return back to the requisition check out page.
- Again press on the Mass change button.
- Notice that the label of the Push button changed back to "Add onetime Address" which is not correct.
- Press on the button, all the information still there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document