Requester Receives a Not Authorized Message (18036,11018) While Creating Punch-out Requisition With 'Add More Items' Functionality
(Doc ID 2651717.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requester receives a not authorized message when actively working a new punch-out requisition.
A requester without the "Full Auth for All Requesters" user preference is unable to use the 'Add More Items' functionality within eProcurement to punch-out to a vendor's website and submit their cart back into the requisition. User receives following Error Message
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as a requester with authority to update their own requisitions, but without the ‘Full Auth for All Requesters’ user preference.
2. Enter a new ePro requisition by punching out to a vendor’s website (eProcurement > Requisition).
3. Select the punch-out vendor’s link and add an item to your cart.
4. Select the cart link and then select the Submit button to return the cart to PeopleSoft.
5. Select Save for Later then select Add More Items.
6. Select the punch-out vendor’s link and add a different item to your cart.
7. Select the cart link and then select the Submit button to return the cart to peoplesoft.
8. Upon returning to PeopleSoft, receive error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document