When Managing Delegation After Applying Bug ID 30162665, Error Returned " Class HCSC_DELEGATION:UTILITIES:UserUtilities was not found"
(Doc ID 2651823.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Bug ID 30162665 to HCMUAT, found that there is a missing dependency within the package (HCSC_DELEGATION:UTILITIES:UserUtilities). Delegation no longer works.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as PeopleSoft User with Manage Delegation authority
2. Go to Main Menu > Self Service > Manage Delegation
3. Create Delegation Request
4. Enter dates
5. Select transaction Form Approval > Select Proxy by Heirarchy > Choose Delegate > Submit
6. Error occurs " Class HCSC_DELEGATION:UTILITIES:UserUtilities was not found"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document