ECM: Remittance Advice Sent to a Single Payment Supplier Contains Information of Other Single Payment Suppliers
(Doc ID 2651937.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Remittance Advice sent to a Supplier contains information of other Supplier as well. This is Not an issue with Regular Vouchers and only with Single Payment Vouchers.
1. Create 2 vouchers for ACH payment to be settled by Financial Gateway.
2. Approve for payment.
3. Run PayCycle for 1st voucher and complete the PayCycle.
4. Run PayCycle for 2nd voucher and complete the PayCycle.
5. Run Payment Dispatch for both batches of PayCycle together.
- The supplier on first Voucher gets remittance advice for 1st voucher as well as 2nd voucher in 1 document.
The supplier on second Voucher gets remittance advice for 1st voucher as well as 2nd voucher in 1 document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document