Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) CS_DOC_SRCHWRK2.SEARCH_PBFieldChange in the Document Management Page When a User Search With the Supplier Name Having an Apostrpohe
(Doc ID 2652446.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While in the Document Management page, when a user does a search using the Supplier Name the system gives a Fatal SQL error if the Supplier Name has an apostrophe in the name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Document Management
2. On the Add a New Document page, click the “Find an existing document” link
3. Change Source Transaction to “Purchasing Contracts”
4. In the “Supplier Name” field, click the “Look up” (magnifying glass) button
5. In the Supplier Name Lookup window, enter %’ in the search field and click the Search button
Several Supplier names with apostrophes will appear. Select ANY one of these results.
6. With the full Supplier Name now in the Supplier Name field on the Document Management page, click the Search button
7. The following error messages are received:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document