E-PN/CLOUD: Push Notification Does Not Work with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure's (OCI) Load Balancer as a Service (LBaaS)
(Doc ID 2652544.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Push notification does not work with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure's LBAAS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to PeopleTools > Workflow > Defaults & Messages > Worklist/Email Message.
2) Enter some text in the Subject edit box (e.g. My Test Notification).
3) Set Routing Method to Worklist
4) Set User ID to your User ID
5) Click Save button
6) The number of Notification should now appear in the fluid header (e.g. the Flag icon in upper right hand corner of header should now contain “1” inside a circle), but it does not. However after clicking the flag icon, we can see the notification there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document