Purchase Order Page Timeout When Create PO Copy From Another PO
(Doc ID 2652883.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
App Server Crash during Add PO thru Copy Purchase Order functionality.
Customer got the issue after upgrade to FSCM 9.2 PUM image 31.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO
2. Select a Supplier ID. Click the 'Supplier Details' hyperlink
3. Go to link Supplier Information. 'Supplier Information' hyperlink. A New Browser Page is launched
4. Go back to PO page. Close the Supplier Details page.
5. Select Copy Purchase Order
6. Select PO_ID, and blank Supplier Name and Supplier ID etc. Search for the PO
7. Ignore the select check box in the lower left corner. Click the Right Side. Top Corner [X] to close the pop up box
8. Start All Over from Copy From. Blank the Supplier Field. Fill in the PO. Click Search. Click the Select Check. Click [OK] to copy the selected PO
9. Got the message:
'Copying from a PO will overwrite the existing PO. Continue? (10200,449)
If you continue, the system will overwrite the existing PO Header, Lines,
and Schedules. If you do not wish to do this, select 'Cancel'.' OK
10. Got the second message:
'Change the match action refreshes lines without saving work to lines or line details. Continue? (10200,156)'
" If a second message would POP-UP related to Match Action triggers, it certainly leads to the Crash once you 'click OK to continue? '
After this message, in our instance in about 12 minutes our App Server Crashes"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document