PO Distributions Are Not Split Correctly When Sourced From Requisition And Using Distribute By Amount
(Doc ID 2652987.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a requisition with 11 lines and the last line with negative value ( discounted amount) then distribute the last line by amount, sourcing the requisition to a PO, when reviewing the PO distribution , it will not be the same as the one sourced from the requisition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to eProcurement> Requisition> Special Requests
- Enter requisition distribution = Amount with multiple lines, the last line is a discount amount split among several departments under accounting line drop down.
- Save requisition
- Create PO via Expedite Req or Batch processing
- View created PO Purchasing> Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs > Find an Existing Value
- Compare distribution amounts to requisition under the accounting line drop down, they are not the same as what in the sourced requisition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document