EEX 9.2 : In Fluid, When Deleting An Expense Line On Non-India/Non-VAT Expense Report, India GST And Tax Exempt Fields Gets Displayed.
(Doc ID 2653157.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fluid When deleting expense lines, India GST and Tax Exempt fields are avaialble for Non-India Or Non-VAT enabled Business Unit's Employees also.
1. Log in as an employee for Non-India/Non-VAT Business Unit
2. Go to Fluid Expense Application
3. Create an Expense Report
4. Add an Expense Line and provide the details in it.
5. Click on More and select the the line and delete it and click on Yes for message
- India GST information and Tax Exempt fields are popped up, which should not be there as the Expense Report is for Non-India/Non-VAT Business Unit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document