ETL92: Getting Peoplecode/Page Error When Deleting Submitted Elapsed Time On The Report Time Page
(Doc ID 2653277.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when user deletes submitted Elapsed Time from the Report Time page the following PeopleCode error is triggered:
GetField: Field 'DERIVED_TL_WEEK.TL_TS_EE_SIGNOFF' not found in scroll level 0.
FUNCLIB_TL_WEEK.SAVEBTN.FieldFormula Name:displayAttestationinFluid PCPC:38151 Statement:568
Called from:TL_TR_WEEK_WRK.EMPLID.SaveEdit Statement:50
The specified field was not found in the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a "scroll context" via a series of records and a field
name. Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Login as Employee via Fluid and Select the Time Tile.
2. Then select the Report Time button on the Report Time tile.
3. Enter a Time Reporting Code, and Quantity, and click Submit.
4. Click on the entered/submitted to view the detail.
5. Click the Delete button.
6. View the error dialog box - which shows above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document