EGL 9.2: How to Configure Journal Entry AWE Approval to Route to Different Levels (Steps) Based on Business Unit, Ledger and Amounts
(Doc ID 2653459.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
One to three Levels of Approval Steps required for 2 Ledger Groups and 3 Business Units.
Requirements for 1st Ledger (RECORDING)
• Supervisor Approval (1st Level) required for all 3 BUs (US001/US003/US005)
• Manager Approval (2nd Level) required for only 1 BU (US005)
• VP Approval (3rd Level) required for all BUs when Amount is over 99,999.99
Requirements for 2nd Ledger (ADJUSTMENT)
• Supervisor and Manager Approvals (1st and 2nd Levels) required for 2 BUs (US001/US003)
• VP Approval required for both US001 and US003 when Amount is over 99,999.99
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document