Test And Other Credit In Submitted Status Appears On Transcript
(Doc ID 2653490.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On campus solution 9.2 we found the following problem with our transcripts:
Tests scores and or Other credit that has been submitted but not posted are appearing on transcript even though our Define transcript type is set to only include posted test scores and posted other credit.
Since the transcript type is flagged to only display posted test scores the submitted scores should not appear on the transcript.
1. Verify the Transcript type OFFICIAL and UNOFFICIAL Transfer / test and
other credit tab is marked to Print Posted Models Only for test credit
Setup sa cr > Product related > Student records > Transcripts > Define
transcript type (transfer/test/and other credit tab)
2. Setup two Test Transfer Rules for Clep tests.
using any two. Clep Calculus, Clep history etc....
Student records > transfer credit rules > Test Transfer Rules
3. Populate test scores for both tests but put them in 2 separate
Student records > Transfer Credit Evaluation> Test Results
4. Calculate and post ONE of the terms...not both.
Student records > Transfer Credit Evaluation> Test credit automate.
at the top of the page mark the transcript level to print only on unofficial
(later retest with the other options)
5. Run the unoffical transcript and see only the posted test prints
6. Run the official transcript and see both tests (posted and unposted) this is incorrect as we have selected to only print posted models
on the page Setup sa cr > Product related > Student records > Transcripts > Define transcript type (transfer/test/and other credit tab)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document