GP UK- Image 32 Change For 2019 EYU Process Requires Code Change To P60 Process
(Doc ID 2653843.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll UK - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 Version
After PUM Image 32 when running RTI correction for 2019 the system is not consistently calculating the YTDs between FPS and P60 process
For FPS is pulling in only the highest row from RTI Adjustments page while for the P60 is adding all of the rows from RTI Adjustments page
Expectation is that P60 and FPS calculate same amounts
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ran final FPS for 2019 Tax year with final flag submitted
2. Ran P60 process
Realized that YTD values are incorrect and need adjustment:
Scenario (A) enter - values on the RTI Adjustments
1. on the RTI Adjustmet Details GBR insert Delta values (-)
2. Run FPS correction and note that the values picked up are the ones from RTI Adjustments the Delta Values INCORRECT
3. Run P60 process and note that the correct YTDs are displayed Initial Values + Delta Values inserted on the RTI Adjustment Details GBR CORRECT
Scenario (B) enter directly the target values on the RTI adjustment:
1. on the RTI Adjustmet Details GBR insert target ammounts
2. Run FPS correction and note that the values picked up are the ones from RTI Adjustments the Target Amounts CORRECT
3. Run P60 process and note that the correct YTDs are displayed Initial Values + Target Amounts INCORRECT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document