EBI9.2: Copy Single Bill Process Does Not Validate Chartfields Except Account Field
(Doc ID 2653930.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Bill Copy/Group Copy
When copying a single bill, the chartfields from the original bill are copied to the new bill, but the chartfield values are not validated except account field. When user changes the bill status to RDY, an error message should be presented to advise that an inactive chartfield is being used. It only works for Account chartfield where as it should be validating all chartfields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find an existing bill to copy;
2. Make Department Inactive prior to copying invoice;
3. Go to Standard Billing- Change Bill Status to RDY and save- Invoice Date and Accounting Date are one date after Effective Date of change of status of Department;
4. Verified Account under Revenue Distribution tab- it's the same account;
5. User is able to save Bill with Inactive Department;
6. Run Finalize and Print process for Bill BIJOB01;
7. Run Pre-Load ProcessBIJOB18;
8. Run Load Invoices to AR BILDAR01;
9. Create Accounting Entries BILDGL01 - error is seen on the journal line.
Validation for other (apart from Account) chartfield values are also be done when setting Bill Status to 'Ready' and saving the invoice.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document