Incorrect Document Status On Supplier Contract Page When Reopening the Contract in Same Component
(Doc ID 2653973.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Document status not correct on supplier contract pages.
You can add documents to a supplier contract (Add document) and in the existing contracts you can maintain/view these documents. But if you stay in in the same component and reopen the same contract or any other contract, then the document status is not right.
Expected to see the correct document status whenever we access the contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. After login navigate to supplier contract: Supplier contracts – Create contracts and documents – Contract entry and search for existing values.
2. Select the first contract-ID.
3. You can notice there is a document attached tot the contract.
4. Then return tot the contract and start a new search and select the same (but also any other contract) contract. Now it seems there is no document attached tot he contract.
5. And when you click the button Add a document you get the following error: (10421,80)
6. Then return tot the homepage.
7. And then go back tot he same contract again.
8. Attachment/document is available again. So if you stay in the same component the document status is not right but if you leave the component and return to it the page is shown as it should be.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document