Requisition View Approvals Link Displays Message to Save Document When no Changes have been Made. (10250,332)
(Doc ID 2654213.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to view approvals via the link on Requisition, Message pop-up asking to Save document, although no changes have been made to the requisition.
Issue is replicating only by blanking the item id which has been setup with substitute item and the fix will covers only for that scenario.
When the item ID with substitute item configured is removed from Requisition line, functionality retain the item description to make it an Adhoc item, we are resetting the Auto Item Substitution flag. So when the page loads, there will be no changes and hence there will be no message popups asking to save the page/document.
Do you wish to save the current document? (10250,332)
If you choose Yes, document will be saved and approval monitor will be displayed. If you choose No, document will not be saved.
1) Log in to latest Demo instance
2) Go to Requester Setup > Set Requisition Status to Open and Save
3) Go to Purchasing Definition Setup > Req Change options tab > Enable 'Workflow Approval Required' flag
4) Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation options> Enable commitment control for Purchasing
5) Navigate to Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions > Search for the existing requisition ID
6) Click to open it
7) Do not make any changes
8) Click on View approvals link
- Above Warning Message appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document