EEX 9.2: Cannot Modify Journal Expense Reports
(Doc ID 2654248.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot modify Journal Expense Reports
Errors occur when trying to modify a Journal Expense Report through the Modify Approved Transactions page or Update Unposted Expense Report page.
Errors exist on the Expense report.
Errors were found on the expense report. These errors must be corrected prior to approving the expense report.
1. Create and submit expense report with one line, lets say for 40 dollars.
2. Stage, post liabilities, pay and post payments on the expense report. Now expense report is paid.
3. Adjust paid expense report – create a journal expense report click on the expense type
4. Add two lines - One line for 40 dollars and another for -40 dollars, both under different account number than the original account number and save. Journal expense report will be created with a new expense report number.
5. Navigate to the Modify Approved Transactions page and open the journal expense report.
6. Make an adjustment, like change the accounting date and save and note that the error mesage is displayed.
The same type of error is received on the Update Unposted Expense Report page. ( Journal Expense Report will need to be unposted before it's view-able on this page)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document