EEX 9.2: Monetary Amount is Incorrectly Calculated During Hotel Itemization
(Doc ID 2654358.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing hotel itemization, system is not able to calculate monetary amount correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Expense Report in Fluid mode;
2. Go to Expenses;
3. Click on Create Expense Report;
4. Click on Add Expense button;
5. Fill in the fields- Enter expense type and amount in other than base currency;
6. Click on “Itemize Hotel Bill” to itemize the Lodging;
7. Select room charges or taxes as “Yes”;
8. Click on Next, Next, Next;
9. Click on Add to Report, click on OK;
10. Expense amount is not calculated correctly between expense line and expense line dist;
11. Click on Errors Exist;
12. Click on Done - Message error received:
"The distribution is less than the Expense Amount by 22.64.
The sum of distribution amounts must equal the Expense Amount"
Please check Replication file for the steps followed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document