EEX 9.2: Wrong Accounting Populated When Creating Expense Report Using Hotel Wizard
(Doc ID 2654427.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong account populated when creating expense report using Hotel Wizard
Wrong account# populates from default when creating expense report using Hotel wizard with 2+ days of room charges. The first line copies Account# correctly based on default from the expense type, subsequent lines for Hotel/Lodging expense type populates incorrect Account#
1. Create new expense report
2. Add line for Hotel/Lodging and then click "Itemize Hotel Bill"
3. Enter at least 2 days in "Number of nights" to replicate this issue
4. Enter all the required information (see attach document with screenshots)
5. Review accounting line, first line copies Account# correctly based on default from the expense type, subsequent lines for Hotel/Lodging expense type populates incorrect Account#
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document