EPC: RRV Lines Not Getting Deleted From PROJ_RESOURCE Record Even After Associated COM and REQ Lines Got Deleted
(Doc ID 2654450.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RRV lines are not getting deleted from PROJ_RESOURCE record even though the associated COM and REQ lines got deleted.
1. Create a Project/Activity.
2. Create a requisition with 2 lines and enter Project information.
3. Create PO from this requisition and dispatch.
4. Run PC_PO_TO_PC and PC_POADJUST processes.
5. Notice 2 COM rows, 2 REQ rows and 2 RRV rows are generated.
6. Cancel a PO line with "Do not Source Requisitions". And clicked "Yes" for "Open the requisition Quantity" message.
7. Budget check and dispatch the PO.
8. Run PO_TO_PC and PC_POADJUST. The COM lines got deleted from PROJ_RESOURCE
9. Cancel the corresponding requisition line and budget check.
10. Run PO_TO_PC and PC_POADJUST. The REQ lines got deleted. But the RRV still exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document