EPC/EGM: PC_PRICING Is Incorrectly Creating Duplicate "BIL" Rows for the Same "SFA" Source Transaction In Case Both the Price Unpriced Rows and Reprice Rows Both Options Are Selected In The PC_PRICING Run Control.
(Doc ID 2654630.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_PRICING is incorrectly creating duplicate "BIL" rows for the same "SFA"source transaction when both the Price Unpriced Rows and Reprice rows both options are selected.
1. Create a Proposal, Submit and Generate an award. Make the rate set associated with the contract is of Rate type - "Cost/Billing".
2. Create expense transactions that are eligible for SFA row creation
3. Run GM_GMFACS process to generate SFA row
4. Run PC_PRICING with both Unpriced and Repriced options checked. This will create a BIL row for this SFA row
5. Run CA_BI_INTFC to process transactions to billing
6. Run the billing processes
7. Run PSA_ACCTGGL
8. Run BIPCC000 process
9. Run PC_BI_TO_PC. BIL row changes to BLD.
10. Run PC_PRICING with Price Unpriced Rows and Reprice rows options selected.
11. Notice that a new BIL row is generated for the SFA transaction. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document