EDM: After Applying Bug 30251584, Still Incorrect Discount Amount Calculation on Deal
(Doc ID 2654710.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Bug 30251584> - DM: INCORRECT DISCOUNT AMOUNT CALCULATION ON DEAL USING CONSTANT YIELD METHOD WITH PAYDOWN, still have the following issue:
A Deal is created with Classification = Debt, Rate Type = Fixed, Price % of Par = Greater than 100, Discount/Premium = Constant Yield Method. If a Paydown is added, on the Estimated Interest Accruals page, towards the end of the life of the Deal, the Discount Amounts become a negative amount when all the prior Discount Amounts are a positive amount.
1. Create a Deal
a. Classification = Debt
b. Rate Type = Fixed
c. Price % of Par = Greater than 100
d. Discount/Premium = Constant Yield Method
2. Save the Deal
3. Click the Cashflows button
4. Go back to the Deal
5. Click the Interest Dates hyperlink
6. Navigate to Deal Management > Capture Deals > Estimated Interest Accruals
7. Display the Deal
8. Discount Amounts are all positive
9. Re-display the Deal
10. Click the Interest Dates hyperlink
11. Add a Paydown near the end of the life of the Deal
12. Display the Deal on the Estimated Interest Accruals page
13. Near the end of the life of the Deal, Discount Amounts are now negative
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document