EEX 9.2: Expense Fluid Approval Back To Header Link Missing
(Doc ID 2654729.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense fluid approval back to header link missing
After an expense report is submitted for approval, the approver receives email to approve it. The approver then clicks on the email link to access PeopleSoft expense approval page and selects an expense to view the details. The "Back to Header" link is missing and the approver cannot go back to approve the transaction. One cannot go back to header to approve the transaction.
1. Submit an expense report for approval.
2. The approver receives an email notification.
3. The approver opens the email and clicks on the expense report url.
4. The approver signs on to PeopleSoft FSCM
5. The expense report is opened in Fluid approvals.
6. The Approver clicks on an expense transaction to view the details
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document