EeS: eSettlements Allows to Enter Invalid Chartfields Values and Values are Getting Saved in the QV Records
(Doc ID 2654748.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eSettlements allows entry of chartfield values which are NOT valid for chartfields.
Self Service Invoice allows to enter Invalid value for:
- Fund Code, Operating Unit, Program Code, class field, bud-ref, product, Affiliate, Fund Affiliate,Oper Unit Affil.
Not able to Enter Invalid value for:
- Account, Department, Alt Acct, pc_bu, project, Activity, Source Type, Category, Sub category
1) Create Self Service Invoice (without PO or Packanging Slip)
2) Click on 'Additional Information' on Invoice Details Grid
- Verify there are No other Chartfields available to Enter
3) Click 'Save and Submit ' Button, SSI got created
4) Open the SSI created from Review Invoice Page
- Filter using Buyer and Supplier
5) Click on 'Additional Information' on Invoice Details Grid
- Verify Other Chartfields available to Enter
- Provide Values to chartfields Not available in the Prompt list of values
Charfields: Fund Code,Operating Unit, Program Code, class field,bud-ref,product, Affilate,Fund Affialte, oper Unit Affil.
- Click Ok
6) Click 'Save and Submit ' Button, SSI gets Saved
7) Verify If Data saved in the Back-end - Data gets saved in QV records (VCHR_HDR_QV,VCHR_LINE_QV,VCHR_DIST_QV).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document