ECA: Bill Plan Status Remains in "In Progress" Status for Recurring Contracts. When All Billing Actions Are Completed, the Bill Plan Status Should Go to "Completed"
(Doc ID 2654758.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bill plan status remains in "In Progress" status for recurring contracts. There should be a provision to make the Bill Plan for Recurring Contracts to go to "Complete" when all the billing actions are completed.
1. Create a Contract with recurring contract lines say 01/01/2019
2. Add a bill plan with a monthly schedule for 1 year. The end date being 12/31/2019
3. Run CA_BI_INTFC for say 10 months and all the billing processes. So billing will complete till 10/31/2019.
4. It has been decided to end the contract on 10/31/2019. So put an end date of 10/31/2019 on the contract line.
5. Run CA_BI_INTFC again. No bill plans are processed since the contract line was end dated.
Now there is no way to set the Bill Plan to complete even though all the necessary billing was completed for this contract line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document