EAP: Adhoc Approver Is Skipped Once Voucher Is Approved By First Approver
(Doc ID 2655138.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Adhoc Approver is added to the Approval process, once the 1st level Approver approves the Voucher, aprproval is not routed to the Adhoc Approver. Adhoc Approver is skipped and the Voucher is Approved.
1. Voucher Approval = Approval Framework on the Payables Options > Vouchering Options 1 page
2. Create a Voucher
3. Submit the Voucher for Approval
4. Log in as the Approver
5. On the Fluid page, click on the Approval tile
6. Select the Voucher for Approval
7. On the Voucher > Approval Chain page, insert an additional Approver
8. Approve the Voucher
9. Display the Voucher
10. On the Voucher > Summary page, Approval Status = Approved
11. Click the Approval History llnk
12. On the Approval History page, it shows Not Routed above the Adhoc Approver
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document