GPESP: Part-time Employees with Reported Hours in GPES_CRT_LQ_EE do Not Show up in the XML file for Cret@ (Siltra)
(Doc ID 2655847.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Part-time employees with reported hours that are listed in table GPES_CRT_LQ_EE do not show up in the XML file for Cret@ (Siltra).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run January payroll for any part-time employee
2. Finalize January payroll
3. Increase salary for the part-time employee for month January
4. Finalize February payroll
5. Manually enter a retro trigger for January for the part-time employee
6. Run off-cycle correction for February
7. Run Cret@ XML of bases for February
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document