Job Creation Flex Templates Not Working Correctly For Specific User ID Due To Leftover Test Code In Application Class PeopleCode HRS_FLEXPROCESS:SETUP:JobCreationProcess
(Doc ID 2655887.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Flex Templates are not behaving correctly when logged in as one of two specific user IDs due to uncommented test code in HRS_FLEXPROCESS:SETUP:JobCreationProcess method reFmtPgFoldertabs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to HCM Image 33 as administrator account
2) Navigate to: PeopleTools > Security > User Profile > Copy User Profile
3) Select the admin account as the user id to copy
4) Enter the New User ID of "HCQAN-01M1", Description of "Clone of admin", and password info.
5) After the User Profile for user HCQAN-01M1 opens, remove the Recruitment Administrator role from User Profile HCQAN-01M1 and save the User Profile.
6) Navigate to: Recruiting > Create Job Opening
7) Enter a Job Family of KFIN, Job Code of 110000 and Recruiting Location of 30 - select Continue
8) Please note, the following tabs appear on the Job Opening component: Job Details, Qualifications, Screening, Job Postings, and Hiring Team
9) Sign Out
10) Login to HCM Image 33 as HCQAN-01M1
11) Navigate to: Recruiting > Create Job Opening
12) Enter a Job Family of KFIN, Job Code of 110000 and Recruiting Location of 30 - select Continue
13) Please note, the following tabs are missing on the Job Opening component: Qualifications, Screening, and Job Postings
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document