E-SEC: Getting Error "QDM could not load query definition" when Trying to Run any User ID, Permission List or Role Queries
(Doc ID 2655977.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run security queries (User ID Queries, Permission List Queries or Role Queries), the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login with the PeopleSoft Administrator account.
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles
3. Open any user profile.
4. Go to the User ID Queries tab.
5. Click on any of the links to run the query.
6. Error is shown: "QDM could not load query definition".
Note: Same error is given when trying to run Queries for Permission Lists and Roles.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document