E-SEC: User Name Is Different In The ‘User Profile’ Page And ‘Role’ Page for Same User ID
(Doc ID 2656253.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the same user id, Name is different in the ‘User Profile’ page and ‘Role’ Page.
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Peopletools > Security > User Profile
2. Search for any delivered user lets say : 'GLS1'
3. Under Description, it shows name as 'Miller, Lee'
4. Click on Roles Tab, and select any Role, let say 'Dataset Administrator,
5. Click on view definitions, and Navigate to Members Tab
6. GLS1 user have name here showing as 'John Bendetto.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document