PO Change Order Process (PO_POCHNG) is Not updating Purchase Order (PO) Header Match Status to Matched After Cancelling 'Not Matched' PO Lines
(Doc ID 2656700.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO_POCHNG is not updating PO header to MATCHED when cancelling 'all the not matched PO lines'.
For example for a PO with two lines, we are creating receipt and voucher and matching the voucher only for one line. PO is now partially matched (header level)
Then we are cancelling the other PO line by loading the information into the change order tables and then the delivered change order load process is executed.
But after PO_POCHNG is executed, although the unmatched PO line is cancelled, the PO header is still showing Partially Matched status, while we expect for the PO header to show MATCHED.
- Create purchase order with 2 lines.
- Dispatch Purchase order.
- Create receipt against purchase order line 1 for full amount.
- Create voucher against purchase order line 1 and receipt for full amount.
- Run matching on voucher.
- PO should now be partially matched with Line 1 remaining open.
- Load a change order to cancel PO Line 1 through the PO_CHNGLOAD app engine process (in our case we load messages through XML prior to running the process).
- PO match status at the header remains as Partially matched even though there are no open lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document