PS_CNTRCT_RFQ_XREF Not Populated When Event Awarded to a Second Contract
(Doc ID 2656796.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PS_CNTRCT_RFQ_XREF not populated when event awarded to a second contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create one line event for a quantity of 12 and a start price of anything > $0
2. Let three bidders bid on that event line
3. Analyze the event and set award to two of the vendors at 25% each
4. Award to a procurement contract
5. Post the award
6. Verify the record: PS_CNTRCT_RFQ_XREF - only the first procurement contract is populated in that table while the second one is not
7. As a consequence, we are unable to cancel the two contracts and award the third vendor 100% of the event quantity
8. In order to verify step#7 above, attempt to cancel the contact#1 and then contract#2.
9. You'll notice that a message pops up when attempting to cancel contract#1 that asks if you would like to the awarded quantity to be put back into the event while when cancelling the second contract, that message doesn't pop up and consequently, the awarded quantity is not returned(hence open quantity is not updated) and you cannot award the 100% of the quantity to the third vendor.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document