When an Applicant Is Previously Routed and the Recruiting Manager Clicks the Route Applicant Button Again, an Error Is Returned: ' You Are Not Authorized To Access This Component'
(Doc ID 2657033.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Recruiting > Search Job Opening > Applicant grid, click the Route icon for any Applicant which has already been routed.
An error is returned: 'You are not authorized to access this component.'
According to PeopleBooks, once an applicant has been routed you can use the Edit Routing page (HRS_GACT_APP_RTE) to update an existing routing or use the Manage Routings page (HRS_APP_RTE_SUM) to review and manage existing routings.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as User with Recruitment User Role
2. Go to Recruiting > Manage Job Opening > Job Opening ID > in the list of applicants click the Route Icon
3. Observe "You have successfully routed the applicant"
4. Click on the same Applicant Route Icon a second time
5. Observe the error "You are not authorized to access the component. You have not been granted security authorization for the component you are attempting to access..."
Page and Component: HRS_GACT_APP_RTE
The behavior is not replicated in DEMO on the same release.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document