Later Priority Substitute Items are not Used on Stock Request After Reservation
(Doc ID 2657433.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Later priority substitute items are not used on stock request after reservation.
Steps to reproduce issue:
1. Count par location stock item with multiple substitutes.
2. Item and priority 1 substitute do not have quantity on hand
3. Priority 2 substitute item has quantity on hand
4. Create Par replenishment request to created stock request
5. Run reservations on stock requested and priority 2 substitute is not put on stock request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document