EAM9.2:Saving PO Receipt for Asset with Multiple Distribution Lines Flips from Any Line Greater than 1 to line 1.
(Doc ID 2657446.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to receive an asset with multiple distribution lines, when the amount is entered in any distribution line greater than 1 and saved, the initial distribution line flips from (any line greater than 1) to line 1.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create an Asset related PO with two distribution lines. Click ‘PO Defaults’.
2. Change Distribute By to Amount and click OK.
3. Under Attributes tab, ensure that Amount Only checkbox is selected. Then click OK on the warning message.
4. Under Details tab, click Schedule icon.
5. Under its Details tab, click on Distribution icon.
6. Under Chartfields tab, add another distribution line.
7. Then, enter the desired amount on each distribution line.
Make sure not to select the Capitalize option for both lines. Click OK.
8. Click Return to Main Page.
9. Save, approve and dispatch the PO. PO Status = Dispatched
10. Create a Receipt for this PO.
11. Enter a partial receipt amount.
12. Under Links and Status tab, click Distrib icon.
13. For Allocation Type, from default First In First Out, select Specify.
14. Leave a zero amount in Line 1, while enter a partial amount in Line 2. Then, click OK, then Save.
15. Check back on the Receipt Distribution.
Results: The distribution Line 2 flipped to Line 1.
See replication here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document